TICKETS: ON SALE
The 11th annual European Festival Awards takes place on January 15th 2020 at De Oosterpoort in Groningen. Join us along with over 350 guests for the biggest industry event to celebrate the end of the festival season.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY TICKET:
• Access to the cocktail hour with drinks from 06.00pm – 06.45pm
• Three-course sit down Dinner with Drinks at 07.00pm – 09.00pm
• EFA awards show at 09.30pm – 11.15pm
• Curfew Groote Zaal at 12.00pm
• Access Aftershowparty at 00.00 - 02.00am – Venue TBD
Please note: Bookings of fewer than 10 people will be placed on a shared table.
• A tribune seat at the EFA ceremony at 09.15pm (no meal or drinks included)
De Oosterpoort, Groningen
January 15th 2020
GETTING TO GRONINGEN
Although Groningen does have a small airport, the easiest way to get there from most European cities is to fly into Amsterdam International Airport and take the train directly from the airport. The train journey takes around 2.5 hours.